DURATION: 6 months internship
GiPA is a market research company specialized in marketing (70 employees, 9M€ of turnover in 2014) and located in 23 countries in the world.
The company is a strong and well-known actor in the automotive industry.
We are looking for an intern in our French entity in order to maintain and assist the development of several international projects.
You have effective communication and presentation skills (oral and written), with emphasis on establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Master’s degree in a related field
• Strong Microsoft Office experience (especially Excel and Powerpoint),
• Knowledge of statistical software SPSS would be a plus,
• Fluent in English,
• Ability to work in a team, rigor and organizational abilities are mandatory.
• Providing support on international projects
• Creating questionnaires and briefings.
• Monitoring and controlling the quality and efficiency of fields
• Supporting on data analysis
• Formatting Powerpoint presentations.
• Compensation (depending level)
• 50% Navigo pass
• Ticket restaurant (meal vouchers)
HOW TO CANDIDATE
Please send CV and cover letter with the reference STAGE in the email object.