- Since 1986, GiPA has carried out observatories of the automotive parc and the aftermarket consumers’ behaviour every year.
- We help you to select the most promising offers for your business while determining the product mix and assessing market potential.
- We will be happy to help you measure and monitor the experience of your customers
- The performance of your business directly depends on the strength of your brand. Whether you want to benchmark yourself in relation to your competitors or to measure your strengths and weaknesses in detail, we always suggest the most efficient process.
- Do the points of sale know your brand? What is its image? What is its market share in value? In volume?
- Our mystery programs provide you with all the necessary help to identify any gaps/ missing points and areas of excellence throughout the customer process.
GiPA Group strengthens its organization in the UK
As of the 1st January 2017, Quentin Le Hetet has been appointed General Manager of GiPA UK.
Quentin began working for the GiPA Group in Paris in 2013, having previously worked as a consultant for KPMG Consulting. In 2014 he relocated to GiPA UK, and has been living and working in London ever since. In his time there Quentin has gained a strong understanding of the UK automotive aftermarket, working with some of the UK’s leading vehicle manufacturers; parts manufacturers and distributers; and lubricant and tyre companies. Prior to his latest appointment, Quentin was in charge of international business development in several countries, including Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Turkey, and Ukraine.