Do you need to track the development of your market?
- Since 1986, GiPA has carried out observatories of the automotive parc and the aftermarket consumers’ behaviour every year.
- We help you to select the most promising offers for your business while determining the product mix and assessing market potential.
- We will be happy to help you measure and monitor the experience of your customers
- The performance of your business directly depends on the strength of your brand. Whether you want to benchmark yourself in relation to your competitors or to measure your strengths and weaknesses in detail, we always suggest the most efficient process.
- Do the points of sale know your brand? What is its image? What is its market share in value? In volume?
- Our mystery programs provide you with all the necessary help to identify any gaps/ missing points and areas of excellence throughout the customer process.
Urbagora – The first European meeting on the future of urban life.
On the 5th & 6th of April, in Paris, the Megacities Institute association, co-founded by Allianz, Bosch, and GiPA, will host the event Urbagora. Two topics will take centre stage during this event; the future of urban life will be discussed in-depth on 5th April, with mobility in all its forms being the focus on 6th April.
For any further information: http://www.megacities-Institute.org/urbagora – Contact: Eric Devos and Odette Dantas