Do you need to track the development of your market?
- Since 1986, GiPA has carried out observatories of the automotive parc and the aftermarket consumers’ behaviour every year.
- We help you to select the most promising offers for your business while determining the product mix and assessing market potential.
- We will be happy to help you measure and monitor the experience of your customers
- The performance of your business directly depends on the strength of your brand. Whether you want to benchmark yourself in relation to your competitors or to measure your strengths and weaknesses in detail, we always suggest the most efficient process.
- Do the points of sale know your brand? What is its image? What is its market share in value? In volume?
- Our mystery programs provide you with all the necessary help to identify any gaps/ missing points and areas of excellence throughout the customer process.
The importance of used cars for the UK aftermarket is intensified by the Covid-19 crisis
With approximately 7.9 million used passenger cars sold in 2019, the UK has the highest used car volume of all the EU5 countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom). In proportion of the passenger car parc size, this means as much as 24% of the existing passenger cars on the UK roads change hands every year. In Germany, which has the biggest car parc of Europe with 47.7 million cars, the proportion is 15%. Learn more about the importance of used cars for the UK aftermarket and how the current panorama has changed after the COVID-19 crisis.