Do you need to track the development of your market?
- Since 1986, GiPA has carried out observatories of the automotive parc and the aftermarket consumers’ behaviour every year.
- We help you to select the most promising offers for your business while determining the product mix and assessing market potential.
- We will be happy to help you measure and monitor the experience of your customers
- The performance of your business directly depends on the strength of your brand. Whether you want to benchmark yourself in relation to your competitors or to measure your strengths and weaknesses in detail, we always suggest the most efficient process.
- Do the points of sale know your brand? What is its image? What is its market share in value? In volume?
- Our mystery programs provide you with all the necessary help to identify any gaps/ missing points and areas of excellence throughout the customer process.
Why are Germany’s car repairers doing so well during the Coronavirus crisis?
Compared to other European markets, Germany is doing comparatively well in the automotive aftermarket during the Coronavirus crisis. While we see a dramatic drop in the workshop activity by nearly 100% in other countries, German workshops have limited their losses in activity to 40%.
So, if you want to better understand the situation in Germany and the reason for it, please continue reading.