Do you need to track the development of your market?
- Since 1986, GiPA has carried out observatories of the automotive parc and the aftermarket consumers’ behaviour every year.
- We help you to select the most promising offers for your business while determining the product mix and assessing market potential.
- We will be happy to help you measure and monitor the experience of your customers
- The performance of your business directly depends on the strength of your brand. Whether you want to benchmark yourself in relation to your competitors or to measure your strengths and weaknesses in detail, we always suggest the most efficient process.
- Do the points of sale know your brand? What is its image? What is its market share in value? In volume?
- Our mystery programs provide you with all the necessary help to identify any gaps/ missing points and areas of excellence throughout the customer process.
The Portuguese hybridization roll-back
The new Portuguese state budget agreed at the end of November is now in effect. In 2021, hybrids (PHEV and MEV) with a minimum electrical range of 50 km, will have less discounts on the ISV (New Car Tax). This will lead to a considerable price increase for drivers buying these cars, leading the Portuguese to look for more economical solutions within the category of petrol and diesel engines (ICE), due to the fact that pure electric cars (BEV), is still and expensive option for a normal user. This outcome is contradictory to the market trend of the last years and the expectation of car manufacturers. Read more